fabricalchemistOne of my favorite organization features in my sewing room, an extendable drying rack to hold patterns and cut out fabrics of in-progress projects. I used binder clips to hold the tissue paper in place, because my dog and cat walk by all the time. I found the rack on Amazon. Cc: @nealtonfarm
- lyrangaliaOh that is CLEVER.
- sewsupgreat idea!
- nealtonfarmThis is brilliant! I am totally going to copy this. Thanks for the detail shots and the binder clip tip!
- fabricalchemist@nealtonfarm do it! The one I bought came with two sets of wall mount brackets so you could in theory move this between two areas if that suited your needs.
- makersmusingsGreat idea.
- malarayThis is a fabulous organizational idea!
- smallriniladyLove the idea...steals
Log in to like or comment.