thelearnerobserverYesterday our sunroom was covered in snow, and we discovered this chair had been getting wet for who knows how long, because this darn room was so badly put together and leaks! Can I save it, or is it time to let this blush pink beauty go? Rug also got wet. Carpet in here needs to go (it smells foul)! Well, the whole room needs to go, but budgets... 💸 #itneverends
- jesslevasseurHopefully you can save it, it's so darling! ❤️
- lazymomsOh no!! Save the chair!! 😍😭😍😭
- vinyetetcHopefully you can save it, I has such a great shape.
- thediymommyOh no, it's a pretty chair! Maybe a good shampoo??
- theuncommonlawAhhh shit!! That sucks dude! Hope you can save it!
- rowhousenestUgh does it smell damp?
- hillsidecasa🤦🏻♀️on the bright side, I feel like you can do magical things with this space with your talent!
- poppyandthebagelYou can save the chair! Stick it outside somewhere the sun can dry it out, so long as it doesn't smell like mold you're good to go!
- remingtonavenueOh no! Dry it plans and as long as it doesn't stink I think k your good
- handcraftedbychrispalmerPut the chair on blocks to raise it up, bring it closer to the warmth of the house and it will dry out. Real wood is fine, if it was particle or mdf you'd be in trouble. 😉
- thelearnerobserver@handcraftedbychrispalmer @remingtonavenue @poppyandthebagel there's hope for the chair!!!! Thanks, guys!
- thelearnerobserver@hillsidecasa haha well thank you my friend!!!
- thelearnerobserver@rowhousenest not yet! Just frozen. 🤞
- desrosiers.designs@thelearnerobserver I hope your chair is ok! I'm currently (or perpetually) reupholstering chairs. If it doesn't dry out its worth reupholstering if it has good bones!
Log in to like or comment.