cambriathompsyMy arms and my heart are full. 💛 One babe nursing and one snuggled in watching cartoons. I'm soaking in the calm while I can. I love these boys fiercely and pray I'm being the mom they need and deserve. Sometimes Smith has to sit and cry while I'm attending to a busy toddler, and sometimes Jude makes it halfway down the street while I'm feeding/changing a newborn. The major part of every day is happy while hectic, but I cry at some point everyday. It breaks my heart when Smith is upset and I can't snuggle him right away, and I panic when Jude escapes. Yesterday I listened to two talks by Jeffrey R Holland on motherhood, I think I need to do that every day! Everything said in those talks gave me comfort... but especially this: "If you try your best to be the best parent you can be, you will have done all that a human being can do, and all that God expects you to do." So if you see me running down the street after the worlds fastest toddler with a baby on my boob, just know that I'm doing my best. I'll remind myself that I am doing my best. That's all that is expected of me, and these babes are worth it. They deserve nothing short of my best effort. #motherhood #boymom #lovemyboys #JudePhilip #SmithJ
- sigridvictoriaThis made me tear up as I needed to read those words! Love you!
- theburton_bunchLove this! And you are doing GREAT Cambria! 😘❤️
- marilynhlloydWords from an old Mom chillllllll out take it easy and put the furniture in front of the 🚪 doors. You are already good enough for them yourTheir MOM.
- rkbechtholdI love what you have written. I felt that same way as a mom-the pure love, the joy, the fear, the inadequacy. I still feel it today as I watch my children go forward in life. Thanks for your words and for the quote from Elder Holland. I needed that right now. Love ❤️ you.
- jenhanson29You're amazing!!!
Log in to like or comment.