thejennyjamesGetting rid of stuff rampage going on in my house. But that A frame..inexplicably hoarding it! (This is from when my kids used to officially share a room, before we busted up the party and rearranged and then they ended up informally sharing the room again anyways but in a very sloppy "hey can I crash on your floor for a few nights?" but every night kind of way.)
- aquamarineee___I love the beds!!!! I hope my boys have something like this when they outgrow the crib/toddler bed😜
- whiterockmcm😍 that A-frame is the last nostalgia piece I'm tracking down for FP collection
- maandpamodernA Fisher Price A Frame should be kept for life! That's not hoarding! It's art collecting. ❤️❤️❤️. This room is adorable!
- aaroneskridgeIs that the fisher price A-frame? One of the all time best fisher price play sets!
- williamssaraiThat Fisher Price A-Frame is totes adorbs 😊! #hoardinggoals
- kimicopeTruly I wish I became a minimalist before kids. I cringe now at it all. Much of it is my fault. I love to buy them fun stuff but then hate seeing it all😂
- hollowglen@kimicope That is how I feel. Why didn't I start minimalism BEFORE they knew enough to want all the things?!?
- thejennyjames@kbbuchner It was SO hard to find two matching twins! We lucked out finally with these. Thanks!
- thejennyjames@aquamarineee___ Thanks!! I looked everywhere for two twins. Not an easy find, but I had been dreaming of this setup since they were babies too! Start looking now, haha!
- thejennyjames@whiterockmcm It is a pretty special piece! If I wasn't such a hoarder I'd give you mine, haha! Good luck!
- thejennyjames@maandpamodern Haha! I feel like I should keep it forever but no one plays with it anymore... except me! Thanks!
- thejennyjames@aaroneskridge It is! So much 70's goodness in one toy!
- thejennyjames@williamssarai Hoarding goals, hahaha!!!
- thejennyjames@kimicope I know!!! I wish I had better systems in place from the beginning to manage the in/out of all the stuff, even clothes and shoes. I really, really, really want to spend less time managing objects.
- thejennyjames@hollowglen Me too. I never anticipated the wall of stuff that comes with having kids! That should be part of prenatal education! But it's probably a losing game even if you don't introduce it...
- aquamarineee___@thejennyjames 👊🏼
- modern.nordicSuper cool
- email@example.com thanks!
Log in to like or comment.