meghantelpnerREGISTRATION IS OPEN!
(LINK IN PROFILE or visit HealthyAtHome.me)⠀
@JoshGitalis and I have teamed up to bring you this important course.
When we moved into our home, a house built over 100 years ago, and began setting it up, we took a deep dive into one of the most important aspects of health: the toxins that lurk within all of our homes.⠀
Our intention with Healthy at Home is to impart the importance of this topic, and guide you along in removing the potential causes of chronic illness from your home, one room at a time. ⠀
(And yes, you get a tour of our house too!)
What if all it took to dramatically reduce that chemical load and the risk of disease were some simple switches in our homes? The good news: Cleaning up our home is dramatically easier than cleaning up the diet!
Click the link in my profile or visit HealthyatHome.me to enroll.
Today is the day!⠀
#healthyathome #undietlife ⠀
- nettyblendsLink is not working!
- elysiaarseneauIt's reassuring that cleaning up the home is "dramatically easier" than cleaning up the diet!!! Because even with all the great resources out there, I'm still having trouble with my willpower wrt gluten (& dairy to an extent). Can't wait to de-toxify my home with this course!!! ❤️🏡
- meghantelpner@nettyblends It worked for me! Perhaps try again or type in healthyathome.me in your browser.
- meghantelpner@elysiaarseneau The diet is tricky. What helps is making the decision that what you don't want in the diet is just no longer an option. It helps keep the debate and rationalization out of it-- especially when cravings kick in.
- elysiaarseneauThank you @meghantelpner!!! The cravings have been harder because I removed some items and soon after found out I was pregnant (I'm 23 wks) - I've been telling myself that I'll remove them for Baby and that's what's been helping me. I like the "no longer an option" approach tho and will try it! 😊
Log in to like or comment.