stonehouseweddingsThe perfect spring wedding flowers! Poppies, muscari, viburnum, hellebore (fair warning, it died immediately so didn't make it into my arrangement...what a jerk), spray roses, lisianthus, and skimmia. Delish!⠀
- accentsfloraldesign@susanhalex miss you Susan!! And yes!! I'd plant them for sure!
- stonehouseweddings@courtneyinghram boo they drive me nuts! Why are they so beautiful and sooo unreliable?!
- stonehouseweddings@accentsfloraldesign ha I told my wholesaler to never let me get suckered in by them ever again!
- stonehouseweddings@susanhalex yes! If they work well in your climate then definitely!
- stonehouseweddings@wedfullyyours I know, they are all so pretty!
- stonehouseweddings@cartmanerika no :( they're a very distinct late winter/early season flower. I'm sorry!
- stonehouseweddings@kp_designsfloral I don't know what my wholesaler did when they received them but I doubt it...and they all flipped within minutes of me getting back home so it was just a no-go from the start!
- stonehouseweddings#winnipegflorist #winnipegwedding #winnipegweddings #wpg #floral #florals #dsfloral #florist #pursuepretty #dscolor #prettylittlething #botanicalpickmeup #underthefloralspell #thatsdarling #darlingmovement #flashesofdelight #flowersofinstagram #instaflowers #floraldesign #darlingweekend #risingtidesociety #flowermagic #communityovercompetition #ABMhappylife #floralinspiration #lovelysquares #spring #springflowers #flowernerd
- stephanieelizabethportraitsWhich one in your list is the bottom left pink flower?
- kp_designsfloralAssuming they came in from Holland - I give them food and let them sit in water. Then I trim them and singe the bottoms to seal in the water. As long as they are cold, They last for me for a few weeks in water.
- stonehouseweddings@stephanieelizabethportraits those are the poppies ;)
- stonehouseweddings@kp_designsfloral WHAT. 🙀 that is amazing! I just wish I could justify the cost to test that out!
- damselfloralI'll boil the stems and submerge up to the necks in warm (almost steaming) water- and that has helped me in the past
- stephanieelizabethportraits@stonehouseweddings they are just so wonderful!
- auntwillieswildflowers@stonehouseweddings If they haven't all formed seed heads before they're cut nothing you do will keep them. If they have form seed heads they're great.
- fatlyesoapBahahahaha when you start calling flowers "jerks"🤣 who knew?!
- irenetseamanThere are two types of helleborus, one lasts forever and the other dies almost immediately. @stonehouseweddings
- mayfield_flowersBeautiful color palette! 😍
- flowerstoreinaboxSo perfect!! 👌🏼
Log in to like or comment.