acozykitchen1. danish sprinkles > american sprinkles 🇩🇰 2. @witandvinegar and i debated about my swoop style for a solid 10 minutes and finally settled on what you see here 🙃 3. roasted rhubarb in buttercream is 👌🏽
- frankss__Making this my new phone background! 🌈
- lawandrice@acozykitchen haha! I thought they might taste better 😂
- traveling_foodaholicThis is nice :)
- nyc256@kddancenewyork 👀
- heartofabakerThose swoops are 👌🏻🙌🏻🎉
- trinerask@cakepeg it's the Dutch that put sprinkles on bread. ☺
- husbandsthatcookWe want to swim in this!
- produceheroesPretty awesome
- sweetish.coTotally had to google danish sprinkles after this post because I'm danish! 😂🙈 Also! My dearest friend just gave me a copy of your cookbook signed by you and it is precious to me! Thanks for spreading your love. 💕🎉
- firstname.lastname@example.org omg that is so amazing!!!
- cakepeg@trinerask Yes, I know. However, if you Google Danish sprinkles, hagelslag comes up.
- cucharajewelryso good
- trinerask@cakepeg Oh, that's true. I'm guessing it's because Americans mix up Danish and Dutch. I have been called Dutch so many times. 🙃
- lagrange1961That is the prettiest💕
- kyleeseifert_wellnessToo cute💕
Log in to like or comment.