detroitdesignWell, the time has come to empty the #pearsonstreet #ferndale house. Of course, it snowed! If you are looking for what was original to your #1928 house -search these photos. Thank you to everyone who came to our fundraiser in the fall here -if you missed it hit link in bio to signup for the next open house ! #nicolecurtis #rehabaddict #hgtv #curbeddetroit
- mkanasty77Lucky new owner!
- rowley50Nice job onto the next rehab
- richardstotzCongratulations Nicole, job well done, have a good evening, be safe, love ya.
- l_sweetlandHow can I volunteer and work with you it's a dream
- dreamreacher2Woo hoo!!!!
- tracylynnsamamaCongratulations 🍾🎉
- sjadedaniels86Great job! I admire you so much. Ive always dreamed of the day I would buy an old house to fix up. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with an incurable rare genetic syndrome that has left me permanently disabled. I bought a house in October w a contractor telling us 6 weeks tops. Its now been 6 months and I am still trapped in a non accessible home...I wish I had the ability to work myself. To get my hands dirty. Instead I sit helpess on the sidelines, watching and waiting. You are an inspiration to me and have shown me to never give up no matter what gets in your way. Thank you for being a strong woman and representing MI in the way it should be.
- jackiewoldNew episodes .... please!!!
- lindsey_steinlageI have a 1928 Tudor 🙌🏼 definitely need to look at your pictures!!
- lindsey_steinlage@detroitdesign can you post a link to it? Congratulations!!
- gmaninabox@detroitdesign can you post a video talking about the Minihaha house? I just liked hearing the word :)
- ebkneI bought a house in Ferndale last year that was built in 1924 and I'm slowly giving her some love with limited finances, big ideas, and a little interior design work. I love what you do and I hope to also buy a house in Boston Edison, Indian Village, or Woodbridge and give it all the love I see you give your properties.
- ladybugal44@detroitdesign do the new owners get the option of buying the staged furniture?
- kllynne4that's pretty much what i'm doing when i get the guys in my shop to move something gigantic! hehe
- onondagalisaCongrats on the loving restoration and the sale to a loving owner.
- designedbycarolynI'm just watching a rerun - wh er e you sold the old radiators - you could have made an awesome table out of them!! They could have been the "legs"!!! Just a thought!!!
- desiree_luckhardtWhere did your show go? I watched rehab addict all the time and now I can't find it!!!
- stephanie_elingNicole if your ever in St Paul,mn look me up im in desperate need of some help for my house
- susanhall4793Sweet! Hope you made lots of dough!!!
Log in to like or comment.