the.green.lifeSnow storms call for baking, am I right? 🤗We had so much snow here during the last 24 hours! But I love those snow days, they're perfect for staying at home and cozying up. I made these banana dark chocolate espresso scones and they're so good, I wish I had made a double batch. I hope everyone on the east coast is staying warm and safe.❄️💙
- the.green.life@myhealthyappetite Oh me too!☺☕️
- the.green.life@healthyseasonal It truly is! ☺🙌🏼
- the.green.life@_mallies Unfortunately it's not!
- the.green.life@sara_cornelius_ they're the best!😌❄️
- the.green.life@heartofabaker Yess!☺💖🙌🏼
- the.green.life@heartbeetkitchen ☺☕️💛
- moi.misaI NEED ONE PLEASE
- jaquikarr40+ cm! I made a big pot of hot soup...but I like your idea much better!!
- email@example.com ☺☺💕
- the.green.life@jaquikarr A big pot of soup sounds wonderful too.😌❄️👌🏻
- firstname.lastname@example.org Is this recipe on your site? Thank you!
- the.green.life@herbivore_lover No unfortunately it's not!😐
- naturellebynataliaThey look perfect for some rainy days too, maybe you can share the recipe with us, Sophie! Thank you 🌹
- email@example.com you broke my heart! 💔
- carolinefrancofitnessOmg I see the melted chocolate 😍🙌🏼
- frangipani003Want 🙆🙆🙆
- brittneycastrilliLove it!
- nutmegnannySnow time is definitely bake time!
Log in to like or comment.