healthyfoodadviceChicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
Kosher salt, to taste
1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium shoyu or soy sauce (or Tamari for GF)
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons water
1 tbsp canola or grapeseed oil, divided
1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tbsp fresh ginger
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
fresh black pepper, to taste
Lightly season the chicken with salt. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth and soy sauce. In a second small bowl combine the cornstarch and water and mix well to combine.
Heat a large non-stick wok over medium-high heat, when hot add 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add the asparagus and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Set aside.
Increase the heat to high, then add 1 teaspoon of oil and half of the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside and repeat with the remaining oil and chicken. Set aside.
Add the soy sauce mixture; bring to a boil and cook about 1-1/2 minutes. Add lemon juice and cornstarch mixture and stir well, when it simmers return the chicken and asparagus to the wok and mix well, remove from heat and serve.
- angelbabyoii totally just made this and it's really amazing. i just added a few extra things (snap peas and laid it on basmati rice and quiona).
- virginia__.__Thank you for sharing @healthyfoodadvice
- _vannesamarie@sashaaakbitch let's try this
- sashaaakbitch@_vannesamarie bitch I had this last week 😂
- _vannesamarie@sashaaakbitch yeah but not like this.
- y0sabrinacame out fire !
- kainarruiz@fuck_offbitch3055 tmrs dinner
- sophiiafr@danii_meyer Oooder das 😻
- thekevinfalconmake me some of this @legitnessa_
- legitnessa_@thekevinfalcon got you
Log in to like or comment.