krameymartin"I haven't wanted to write lately because I haven't wanted to be honest with myself about how things are really going. I've been repeating 'I love my life,' unconsciously to myself, willing it to be true. But it's been a tough winter, and at times I've felt pretty down in the dumps."
There's a new post on my blog this afternoon about this long, rainy winter and feeling a bit blue. Link in profile. #farmwifewednesdays #lifeonthefarm #emmettwilder #slowliving #liveauthentic
- krameymartin#vsco #vscocam #farmlife #farmerswife #momlife #feelingblue #wildandfreemama #farming #introvert #honestmotherhood
- evenpullfarmI don't have the mamma factor, but I have a lot of these same feelings. This has been a rough winter for sure. 💚 Vitamin D does help, and Magnesium can help with the difficulty falling asleep too. Hang in there!
- gilmchanAgreed! Minus the cute as can be Emmett!! I'm all done with the winter blues....being on some sunshine, it has to help...right?!
- makspnwCurrently crying at my desk like a total rube, because YES to all of this. Shiz is hard right now, man. Not even close to feeling like the best version of myself. Much love, Mama friend. So glad to have you in my life. Stay strong. Fishing soon. ❤️👊🏼🐟☀️
- theheartcomeshomeAwww I love it! 💕
- annie__dreaAhh, Kali! I feel you. I think you and I need to find someone to have us cater a dinner so we can hang out. 😘
- ashley_courterI've been reading The Happiness Trap, and it's been helpful. 😘
- krameymartin@evenpullfarm Thank you!!! I've been meaning to give Mag a try. 😘
- krameymartin@gilmchan Fingers crossed!
- krameymartin@makspnw 😘😭😘😭
- krameymartin@annie__drea Haha, how about we just go out to dinner?
- krameymartin@ashley_courter Oooh thank you! I'll add it to my library holds list. 👍🏻
- susayles@krameymartin @annie__drea can I come?! 😦
- tonias"To be okay with not always being okay. To have some perspective and see that some seasons are for feeling sad, so that the happier ones feel that much happier." I loved your whole post–so much truth and wisdom–but this bit perhaps the most. <3 It takes great strength to walk into the fog, not knowing when or if it will clear, without fear or expectations. But we were not meant to always be happy.
- krameymartin@tonias ❤
- kerri_anneLove you and your lovely, honest heart. ✨💕
- krameymartin@kerri_anne 😘😘😘
- cuckookitchnyes! 😄
Log in to like or comment.