dnali.thediaryMy new #colorwheel. Some conquer new techniques with socks, I'll be doing so with hats. For the rest of the year, at least 1 new technique per month. Not only would I be learning new things, I'll also be using up sweet stash skeins -- some of which were delightful to rediscover
#yearofthenoggin #dnaliknits #create #createeveryday #creativeme #handmade #handmadelife #hatapalooza #knit #knittersofinstagram #knittersofig #knitting #knitstagram #igknitters #iloveknitting #knittersoftheworld #maker #makerlife #nevernotknitting #thejoyofmaking #yarn #yarnaddict #yarnlife #yarnlove #vscoyarn #woollove
- theaofaI have a hat in that bright pink Deborah Norville yarn and I love it!!
- ceescreativecornerWhat's the first technique you plan on learning?
- dnali.thediary@friggjarrockr thank you friend. 😊 😘
- dnali.thediary@thewoollykraken 😄😄😄
- dnali.thediary@lloinmd I'm really looking fwd to it!!
- dnali.thediary@luckyvioletcolorco 😄😄😄
- dnali.thediary@annieandfam 😂😂😂😂 I'm with you!!!!
- dnali.thediary@michele_nyc thank you lady!!! 😘😘😘😘
- firstname.lastname@example.org_ thank you. 😊
- dnali.thediary@daniellajoe I love bright colors. One of them is my own hand dyed yarn too. 😊😊😊😊
- dnali.thediary@theaofa 😄😄😄 my color loving twin!!! I want a sweater out of it now. The yarn is so soft despite being acrylic. If it washes well I'm gonna get more to try and break my dreaded sweater curse. 😂😂😂
- dnali.thediary@ceescreativecorner I wrote the techniques down on paper including a wildcard and will drawn one every month. Trying to make the project exciting and motivating cause I get distracted by "ooooh shiny" super quick.
- dnali.thediary@hopkinsstudio 😊😊😊
- vagabondspunThat orange 😍😍
- ceescreativecornerI like that....can you post what technique you pick before the project? It can be your version of a kal/cal....hint hint. I've always wanted to try short rows but talk myself out of it every time
- dnali.thediary@ceescreativecorner 😂 😂 😂 😂 Now you're giving me real work to do but I like it. I don't have any short rows hat patterns picked but I'll throw one in there. Maybe I'll give myself the option to do 1 or 2 in a particular month. I'll set up on my blog and will draw the first technique/hat pattern on the 26th and start April 1st. How's that?
- dnali.thediary@vagabondspun sexy ain't it? It's from Tanis Fiber Arts. 😍😍😍
- atapestryofdaysWhat a terrific idea! This can be done for spinning also and fabric. To organize and give yourself something to look forward to 😍👍👍
- dnali.thediary@atapestryofdays thank you so much Mari!!! Your comment Bout it being applicable to fiber is so. I need to up my spinning game and I've already done the same to some sample fiber. 😄😄😄
Log in to like or comment.