odilejpAnd then, I smothered everything with tahini sauce and it tasted like HEAVEN! ✨ #passiontahini
You might remember seeing glimpses of that warm salad in my stories a week or so ago, but here it is in all its glory! It was actually pretty easy to make, so I decided to share the recipe with you tonight guys! Hope you'll love it!
🌟 3 cups of cooked sorghum (or Israeli couscous)
🌟 1/2 cup of cooked beluga lentils
🌟 6-8 carrots, cut on the length, one sliced fennel and 4 garlic cloves, roasted about 30 min at 400-425F (add the garlic gloves after 15 min only, when you flip the veggies)
🌟 half a cup of chopped parsley (and more!)
🌟a few tbsp of dukkah spices (Egyptian spices)
And the best TAHINI SAUCE I've ever done!
🌟 1/3 cup of tahini
🌟 1/4 cup of water
🌟 2 tbsp each of lemon and orange juice
🌟 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
🌟 the roasted garlic gloves from above
Blend the tahini sauce ingredients, mix the lentils with the parsley and dukkah spices, and serve the salad by layering sorghum, the lentils-parsley and the roasted veggies. And finally a generous drizzle of that citrus tahini sauce! Next time I make a buddha bowl, I'm definitely making that sauce to go along!🍋🍊🍋 #veganfoodshare 🇫🇷 La recette de cette salade tiède de Sorghum est sur le blogue #LaVéganeDàCôté (lien actif dans ma bio) 😉
- odilejp@inspiredbynick awwhhh thanks Nick for all the love 💛
- email@example.com thanks Anna! I could put that sauce on everything!
- nealmarypruett@odilejp yum😋
- veganmontrealYou always do the best posts !
- allshedoesiseat_This looks fantastic! ❤
- raving_rawganicTahini for the people!!! Love love love! ❤️
- sculptedpilatesThis is an AWESOME photo. I love your food, odile. You're incredibly talented. I'd buy a cookbook you made :)
- sculptedpilatesYou'd ? Dunno it's late now.
- viedelaveganThat tahini sauce sounds amazing! Definitely going to try that asap 😁👍🏻
- veganlovI was this salad in your stories and it made me super hungry 😅😅😍😍
- odilejp@veganmontreal awhh thanks Angele! 😙
- odilejp@allshedoesiseat_ thanks Amanda! 💛
- odilejp@raving_rawganic haha YESSS! I could put some on everything! 😂
- odilejp@cailowcat you're the one who actually inspired me to make that dish Caitlin, with a post you made a few weeks ago, with israeli couscous, carrots, chickpea and pomegranate
- odilejp@sculptedpilates awwhhh thanks Sarah, always there to cheere up and support me! Who knows, maybe I'll make one one day hihi! Love u 😙
- odilejp@viedelavegan it was incredibly good Kyra! 💛
- odilejp@veganlov hihi sorry for that Anna hihi! But it was super good indeed hihi! 😄
- cailowcat@odilejp yum!!! And yes, smother EVERYTHING in tahini
Log in to like or comment.