the_chelsea_project_blogHave y'all ever seen the kitchen cabinet I installed in a bedroom as a wardrobe? It's a project from 2016, but For this week's #trashure share, this little cabinet is proud to serve. 💕💕It was simply installed, trimmed out with a little moulding, and then painted with chalk-type paint. Easy peasy. 💕💕 Thanks for the tag to play #trashure sweet Larissa @prodigalpieces
Would @ambientwares @theeverydayhome @diy180s @uniquejunktique @thriftmyhouse care to share? 😍😍😍
- the_chelsea_project_blog#trashure #farmhouse #farmhousestyle #farmhousedecor #farmhousefurniture #trashurehunt #trashtotreasure #upcycledfurniture #diy
- paintthisandthatcreationsLove it!!
- prodigalpiecesThat is amaaaazing, girl! I love how you tweaked out the custom look.
- the.purple.hydrangeaI remember this!
- ambientwaresI remember seeing this for the first time! Loved it then and love it now! I'll have to jump in :D Thanks for the tag!
- lostandfounddecorI need something like this for a weird dining room space in my home. Desperate for more storage!
- the_chelsea_project_blog@lostandfounddecor This was a butler's pantry that I removed during the kitchen remodel. But any cabinets would work. Just stack. Trim and paint with that fabulous Fusion paint! 💕💕
- sawdustsistersI love the idea!
- sdadgummitLooks great and great idea!
- diy180sThis is still my favorite piece
- maxine_53Looks great!
- fun_in_your_homeOh..wow, great idea! Looks great
- remodelacasaLove it! Lots if storage space. 👌
- sassytownhouselivingI'm in love with the way this turned out. It's so bright and cheery! Another great project Susie <3
- i_am_patrickluvery nice
- karenrere.dragonflyandlilypadsYour clever thoughtfulness which creates a home a beauty make me smile.
- oakstreetbarnSo adorable
Log in to like or comment.