pilgrimwatersThese are the very spools of 100% Cashmere that will be our upcoming new throw . @keith.y also just posed the question : in Nepal this incredible material is called by the Persian historical name #pashmina : which got devalued by frequent use on many high and subpar versions of the authentic material ! Will labelling 100% pashmina /cashmere make any difference to your perception ? Be great to hear from you :) thanks #cashmere #pashmina #weaving #warp #weft #loomed @pilgrimwaters
- angelaliguoriVery interesting Susy and Keith. Maybe 100% cashmere is more likely to refer to the best material you can use for the scarves? 😊
- angelaliguoriYour trip is amazing! I love to see all the various steps of printing, the people you met, the dances and places. The colors! I love you very much Susy and thank you for bringing us along on your journey.
- thecoastaltableI love this!!!
- graygreengoodsCan you label it "pashmina cashmere", instead of one or the other, that way it suggests a higher-quality cashmere?
- catb.studioLove seeing all this! Could you say 100% cashmere pashmina? We associate pashmina with a large scarf and this would say it is of the highest quality?
- joelatelierHi guys. Just catching up with you. I definitely agree with Cat and Angela that putting 100% would be super-critical and having 100% pashmina cashmere rather than pashmina/cashmere which might suggest a mix with something else less desirable- I know, pashmina is pashmina, but it's come to mean a lesser version through copies. X
- artfoodsoulMaybe get heirloom traditional heritage in there somewhere...100% heritage cashmere or some such play with words. When I see heritage, I think history, longevity and look for the story and meaning. It all plays a part for me.
Log in to like or comment.