107gardenMake yer own. These winter days, in the northern hemisphere 😉, can be a good time make things like vanilla, elderberry syrup, apple cider vinegar, fire cider, infused vinegar, herbal extracts, and so on. Even if you have to purchase vanilla beans or herbs, it can still be a great deal over buying vanilla or herbal extracts.
We love @tennsouthdistillery bottles to reuse for syrups and extracts. Yes, we still drink tequila! Keeping a couple extra bottles of vodka on hand is good in case of an unexpected windfall of fruit, herbs, harvest, etc.! Oddly, our county doesn't have glass recycling 😳, they are working on it but the glass crusher is expensive. Living in a small town opens your eyes to some of the challenges of recycling!
Refuse first! Reuse always! Rehome if you can! Then, if you must recycle!
#zerowaste #sustainable #refuse #diy #permaculture #whiskey #tequila #elderberrysyrup #vanilla #107garden #greenliving #homesteading #homestead #gardening #frugalliving #frugal #makeyourown #growyourown #countryliving
- hilary_rossJust decanted some cherries and vanilla in vodka from last year 💥🍒🍸delicious
- 107garden@hilary_ross Delicious! So lovely! 🍒🌿
- emeraldharvestThis is great :)
- the.cocktail.banditPretty awesome :)
- firstname.lastname@example.org Nice to make syrups and infused spirits! 🌿
Log in to like or comment.