valmariepaperOn the blog. A change to our shop and a personal conviction! 🙈
Why I'm going to stop bringing grain on the Sabbath and three answers to questions you may have about it!
Link in profile! #valmarieblog #yearofabundant
- liz_reisingOh I love it!! Your writing is so real and relatable. ❤"an opportunity to share this message of rest that our world so desperately needs." YES. Thank you!
- michellelmyersLove and respect you so much!
- nataliemetlewisLove !
- hardermomSo fantastic.
- lindsayladonGirl. Love your heart and your boldness and your commitment. And your shop. 💛
- catsaundersHeading over to read it right now!!
- inspirationalyarnsI love that you're doing this. This is something that I felt I needed to do with my Etsy shop, I shut it at some point after nine Saturday evening and then reopen sometime before nine on Monday morning. I think that we never lose out when following our convictions. I know a couple of big local companies that shut for Sabbath on a Sunday and they have been so blessed and been expanding when others around them in the same trade have struggled to keep open.
- valmariepaper@inspirationalyarns oh wow! This is so cool to hear that you have been doing this too!! And you are so right always worth it. I was worried it'd come off like I was holier than thou but it's totally a personal conviction.
- valmariepaper@lindsayladon thanks Lindsay!! ☺️
- valmariepaper@michellelmyers thanks girl! 😘
- valmariepaper@liz_reising aw thanks Liz! I so appreciate those words! Real and relatable. ☺️☺️
- inspirationalyarnsNo, it didn't come across that way at all. You worded your post so humbly that I don't think anyone could really have taken it the wrong way. 🙂
- nicolevcoleSo so encouraged by you!!
Log in to like or comment.