pilgrimwatersThese screens are exposed ready to test print on Friday : #bloom #arrow : I want to check what was exposed (like a huge negative)so we get all the 'detail' and not generalised shapes : turns out spw is a bit'A' type on The Richter scale about really representing the original design : let alone the extraordinary unique scale and printing that makes our scarves and products a bit special:)) @pilgrimwaters with @keith.y #wool #learning #education #growing #nepal great people :)
- scottbhullThose are some sizable screens!
- kristin_berg_johnsenThanks for sharing! Interesting and inspiring! Have a nice journey further! 👍🏻
- pauline_greuellCan you show a picture of how these gigantic screens are being used, very intrigued!
- giily_bWow. 😍😍😍
- cheekymonkeyhomeYou're so awesome!!!
- pilgrimwaters@pauline_greuell will hopefully share on our Friday here :)
- domusnycCan't wait to see!
- annanikipirowiczSo cool
- jonathabrookeLove. Love. And love!!
- sally5454Hope you're feeling better Suzy - sending you so much love ❤️ xxxxxx
- joelatelierThey're fabulous. Yes, can imagine you want to get them 'perfect', but I have 2 of your pashminas that were slightly wonky ones (ink) and I love them for that❤️- the sign of the tired/ill/excited/hungry for lunch... maker. Remember to bring back the wonkies as they also have their own charm x
- pilgrimwaters@pauline_greuell yes will do : ) little overwhelmed so much to share :)
Log in to like or comment.