jennifermeleWork in progress on a large linen canvas! Going to be adding oil paint on top. Trying to decide if I should paint edge to edge or keep it asymmetrical. What do you like?
- jennifermele@nikki_biffinart @megan.peabody thanks ladies!!
- jennifermele@dani_rose_fish 😁😁😁
- jennifermele@buddingtwigs thank you Patti!
- jennifermele@liseloensmannart thank you Lise!! So perceptive as usual spotting the minis😉😘
- jennifermele@taraleaver thank you Tara!! I'm trying to keep it that way! Organization is helping for now😊
- jennifermele@carlymojicaart @thegothamgirl yes I'm keeping it!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org oh yeahhhh lots of mojo here!!
- jennifermele@joanna_mccammond_art thank you!! I kept it! Added some more paint but it's floating!
- jennifermele@janemilesart it seems to be a unanimous vote here!!
- jennifermele@desperately_seeking_yogi thank you Toni!!💖💖💖
- jennifermele@shaneywattersart yes it's somehow a grounded type of floating!
- jennifermele@hermosanat @ashleyprejolesart @rleeeen thank you lovely ladies for the feedback!!
- liseloensmannart@jennifermele ❤
- bingphOhhh wowww so this is how an artist work! I love the studio, Jen❤️ Enjoy 😊
- matt.dilorenzoPretty awesome :)
- hausofmaxlove it 👌
- benedictolorunnisomoVery beautiful
- jennifermele@bingph thank you lovely Bing! More pictures to come soon of the studio🌺🌸hope you get to enjoy your garden today😊💃🏻
- jennifermele@hausofmax @matt.dilorenzo thank you both!!
- jennifermele@benedictolorunnisomo thanks Benedicto! This was the start to the other one from the more recent post. I think I like this though all on it's own!
Log in to like or comment.