fitnessontoastPaddle boarding; great for balance, engaging the stabilising muscles in the core, requires a fair amount of shoulder and upper back strength, and is a full body workout! Plus it's pretty good fun 😁@bermuda #visitbermuda
- shapedfitThis looks absolutely beautiful @fitnessontoast. Any suggestions on where to go eat and workout especially? Are there great locations?
- lisawatson334Get me there 🚀☺️glad you're having a lovely time@fitnessontoast
- oliverejacksonWhat a picturesque place to do a spot of paddle boarding. 👍
- fitnessontoast@shapedfit full blog post forthcoming on this gorgeous destination!!! X
- fitnessontoast@lisawatson334 thank you lovely x
- fitnessontoast@oliverejackson extremely tranquil times!!
- fitnessontoast@twenty6style hahaha the choppier the waters, the greater the abdominal engagement 💪💪💪
- fitnessontoast@cocosteaparty thank you lovely! Well worth giving it a whirl on your next beach excursion!! 😘
- fitnessontoast@chezshanay no You! Xxx
- fitnessontoast@therunnerbeans meet me there in 30 mins? X
- email@example.com I can vouch for that. It's like walking blindfolded on an oiled surface. Whilst bats fly at you. Which would also not be easy, I'd imagine!
- therunnerbeans@fitnessontoast perfect, I'll bring the sun cream!
- americascuptravelSuch a great activity to do on the water...especially in Bermuda on the non-sailing days. 🏄🏼♀️🏄🏽
- twenty6style@fitnessontoast haha my abs didn't get a look in, I was too busy face planting the sea! X
- hottogs@farahcmoini this takes me back to a certain happy place last year 😍😍
- fitness.style.blogHahaha 😂 Love the description!!! @fitnessontoast
- farahcmoini@hottogs me too ❤️ 🌊
- healthyonyouSo cool!!
Log in to like or comment.