rebekahlyonsI've been hearing this question a lot lately, it's one I keep asking as well • "How do we press on when challenge doesn't end, where struggle seems like a long and windy road?" • I'm walking this journey too, pushing into places I don't have answers • up late last night with a dear friend, reminded that pain is a pressure point, showing all is not well • its a grace really, to get our attention, to ask God for wisdom on how to respond • to remember the trial is never to take us out, but to instill something beautiful for the days to come • James 1 #morningmusings
- paigesottekYes!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
- meganthonyYes. And how (& how long) to press on when the pressing on isn't producing fruitful results.
- tammykeeton294Life is a struggle sometimes. I think the hard part is letting go of myself and allowing God to do His perfect work. When I come to the end of me, God is there with His arms open wide. Praise the Lord for peace!!
- sanyjosephThank you so much @rebekahlyons ...Your words are a blessing.
- jeninal8Yes. This. ❤️😭
- kathybremerCan I just add AMEN and AmEN!!!! Up from 3am @rebekahlyons 😢
- srivelli7Yes! Could not agree more. Sweetness in the sorrow of trials.
- stacimccrearyAs I savored the next chapter this afternoon of #thebrokenway, @annvoskamp says "today's grace is enough grace, today's God is enough God. The question is, can I believe that when the suffering and the grief comes?.....Shalom reaches up, pats my cheek. 'One thing you can be thankful for, Mama?' In a handful of words, the little girl hands her mama a sword: fight back the dark with doxology......Eucharisteo. It can come like a relief-doxology can detox the day. ......faith thanks God in the middle of the story." Thankfulness is helping me press on through the hard.
- montanamoxieThought of you & Spring Fling, @btaberful.
- tammyherbsterTrue but not always easy
- cottageintheoaksSo good for me to read today! ❤
- suzvanrynThank you for this. I'm right there in the middle of that road.
- kaw72Needed this 💕
- joywhortonSo so good! Thank you
- runnergirl221@alexis_hurdle This!
- ejwindThank you.
- mygatheringplaceSuch is the season. Memory in my margins...history brought forward, but this time prayer will help us up the steps...thankful for our community #rebekahlyons
- ourmorninggloriesThe trial is never to take us out...Yes!!! ❤
- angieilesyes. ❤
Log in to like or comment.