emmablockillustration#marchmeetthemaker Day 15
This is my usual work uniform, skinny jeans, a patterned shirt and slippers. I also have a collection of cosy cashmere jumpers for when it gets chilly in the studio. When I'm teaching brush lettering I always wear black because things can get a bit messy with the ink, and when I'm live illustrating I tend to pick an outfit that photographs well, like some thing with black and white stripes. I'm definitely not a work in your pyjamas kind of person but I do like to be comfortable.
#createeveryday #artiststudio #creativelifehappylife #anthropologie
- jackieillustrated💕🌸💐 so pretty!!
- happywatercoloursBeautiful. Your hair looks amazing!
- paul_no5imageLove it
- rebecca.kathrynGorgeous Emma!
- ladywarrbirdLovely 😊 haha I definitely don't look that cute while I'm working
- emmablockillustration@happywatercolours thank you, it's just been cut ☺️
- email@example.com thank you!
- muwahababaI like these #meetthemaker posts, they're so grounding and it's great to see behind the scenes. Thanks.
- celiamorenomarcosYou look stunning!
- tenaiwYou always look stylish and well put together.
- rachel_by_the_seaYour haircut looks fabulous x
Log in to like or comment.