cookingktLittle tip for keeping bunches of cut herbs fresh that you get at the supermarket in those packets. Take them out and plonk them in a little glass jar with water like a bunch of flowers, then put them back in the fridge. I've had this bunch of parsley on the go for 10 days now!
#herbs #parsley #kitchentips #kitchenhacks #freshfood #inmykitchen #greenbeauty #share #nourish
- rosieposiebtnThat is a fab tip!! I'm forever wasting herbs/putting in the freezer and forgetting about them 😬
- lunchbox_comWe love it! 💖 Tell us when you post more.
- northeastfamilyfun_foodFab tip!
- heidiroberts01I do that too!
- lozza876Sound advice 👌
- thinlyspreadSuch a good tip, I hate waste!
- wordstruck1137Top tip!
- cerikitchenThat's exactly what I do! Keeps them going for yonks!
- choclette8The crucial bit I miss out is putting them back in the fridge 😱
- cookingkt@rosieposiebtn it's been a revelation!
- cookingkt@lunchbox_com thanks!
- goodfoodbeeBrilliant idea, often pop them in jars but never the fridge 🍃 going to do this to my mint right now!
- cookingkt@goodfoodbee seriously it works!
- hungryhealthyhappyThat's a great tip!
- jos_picturesGreat tip! I need to try this
- munchiesandmunchkinsYay i love keeping supermarket herbs alive..Feels like I won.
- livingvibrantlyWe love your insta
- renbehanOoh I do that but I don't put them in the fridge - I'll try that
Log in to like or comment.