justcommonlyLove #RegencyRomance and #spy stories? #theViscountsProposal, book 2 of The Regency Spies of London is one not to miss! Love this story! @melaniedickerson123 is an author that you will have on your must read list! Her stories are just so amazing - with romance❤, humor😂, suspense 👀and a lovely message😄. So which one of these do you like? .
. 📖📄 (BOOK DESCRIPTION)
Leorah Langdon has no patience for Regency society’s shallow hypocrisy and unnecessary rules, especially for women. She’s determined to defy convention by marrying for grand passion instead of settling for a loveless union like her parents—or wedding a stuffy, pompous gentleman like Edward, the Viscount Withinghall. But when a chance meeting in the countryside leads to Leorah and Withinghall being discovered in his overturned carriage—alone and after dark—the ensuing gossip may force them together.
Withinghall has his reasons for clinging to propriety; his father perished in a duel with his mistress’s husband, and Edward must avoid scandal himself if he wants to become prime minister. He certainly has no time for a reckless hoyden like Miss Langdon. But soon the two discover that Withinghall’s coach “accident” was no such thing: the vehicle was sabotaged.
Can the culprit be brought to justice? Strong-willed Leorah and duty-driven Withinghall will have to work together if they have any hope of saving her reputation, his political career—and his life.
#MelanieDickerson #serialbibliophile #bookblogger #bloggers #coverlove #shelfcandy #mustread #amreading #currentlyreading #historicalromance #prettybook #bookstagramfeature #bookishallure #createtoexplore #bookstagram #readerslove #instalove #instabooks #booknerd #bookgeek #bookworm #bibliophile #booksfaithlovefeature
- createexplorereadI think I tend to like the first better cuz I usually prefer brighter pics be both look good! Ans I keep hearing good things about this book!!!
- bookishbakesI agree. I like the first much better. 😍 and I still haven't read Silent Songbird yet. So many books to finish! But I agree her books are so amazing! ❤
- trissinalovesbooksI like bright! Beautiful photo either way!
- nataliewalters_writerLovely pictures!!
- justcommonly@createexploreread @bookishbakes @trissinalovesbooks @nataliewalters_writer thanks ladies!
- justcommonly@bookishbakes o..The Silent Songbird is sooooo good! One of my favorites of hers!
Log in to like or comment.