wholefullyblogMade dairy-free fettuccine alfredo for dinner last night, and, holy cow, it was BANANAS good. I can see you rolling your eyes, and I totally would have too before I tried this, because, really, who makes alfredo sauce without cream and cheese? 🙄⠀
But this was seriously SO good. And not like, "good enough to satisfy a craving good but not actually like the real thing" good. It's like "oh, you could totally serve this to guests and they'd never know it was dairy-free" good. ⠀
I have a post coming up in the next few weeks with my eight favorite ways to use cashew cream, and this garlicky alfredo sauce is one them. Way easier (you make it all in the blender—no stovetop) than normal alfredo. Yum. Yum. YUM.⠀
#instafood #buzzfeedfood #buzzfeast #eeeeeats #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #huffposttaste #f52grams #fwx #todayfood #bhgfood #foodphotography #forkfeed #foodblogeats #eatingfortheinsta #lifeandthyme #eattheworld #beautifulcuisines #plantpower #plantpowered #plantbased #cashewcheese #cashewcream #cashews #alfredo #pasta #noodles
- the_bookish_studentI'm totally interested in these :-) I'm lactose intolerant, so this could be a great alternative for me.
- miss_marymargaret@rbratcherii check this out
- becksposchJust curious to know why you're going the veg root? We started on it at the beginning of February after an order at the butcher was just too expensive and I thought it's a good time to introduce new veg recipes to our diet. So far, I'm loving it and not missing meat all that much (we have meat about once a week, so we're not on a true veg diet)
- wholefullyblog@becksposch Lots of reasons combined, but mostly, we feel better when we focus on plants! We aren't veg or vegan either (labels make me cringe a bit), just eating a lot more plant-tastical foods than before. :)
- erinnmaeI've made a spiralized zucchini with garlicky cashew cream and it was 💣
- kaneratenhawiIs there recipe
- kaneratenhawiNeed recipe pls looks delish
- canadian_juliaCan't wait!!
- robustrecipesLove cashew cream! Sounds tasty! 😋
- iam_vette@wholefullyblog you can't post something that looks so delicious without giving us a recipe... dying for gooood dairy free alfredo!
- amusinglyallieOh man, can't wait 😍😍
- hungrysquaredThanks for sharing this today ☺
- jennyscoreI'm soooo excited about these new dairy free recipes!!!!
Log in to like or comment.