detroitdesignIf you don't go outside today, we can pretend that #summer is here. Just a suggestion! #itsybitsyspider #breakfast my favorite kind! Anyone know this cafe in #minneapolis ? My favorite part of #citylife- little pocket neighborhoods ...we need this in #detroit
#nicolecurtis #rehabaddict #restauranterswanted
- redmontbuildsI used to hang out at Nokomis Cup when I lived there! 💛Love the bike paths and coffee shop culture!
- midwestwifeDo you work in community development as well? Beautiful homes like yours encourage people to stay within these communities and hopefully open Little businesses like these that attract MORE people to the community. Such a cyclical phenomenon! I follow your work regularly and am so greatful for people like you who care about preserving our history and reinventing the sense of community. You're amazing.
- ashleycricketWoodbridge is my pocket neighborhood in Detroit. And we do have cute little places like my mine and my husbands pizzeria @piescipizza down the street from our home! Looking forwarding to raising our baby to love our little pocket of detroit. 🍕
- erika_hartmanGo to Orange 🍊 County, CA! It's a summery winter right now. Winter is always the mildest, most pleasant time of the year! I recommend Laguna Beach, which happens to be really close to my home 🏡!
- hope_filled_livingLooks delightful.♡
- heathermodewardrobeOooo the be so cool for you to rehab a Coffee Shop.
- sunflowerluciPlaces like that add+
- askapriljOoh, I don't know this cute place, but feel like I should. Please share! :)
- abigailwaitePeace Coffee? ☮️
- chaletmommaWhat's the cutie book you have there for your kiddo?!? @detroitdesign
- citychaptersAwesome 👏
- lesliegramsLove you Nichol, Miss your show
- lizzyannmccumberWe have that in Mt.Clemens, would love you to come work your magic on a few historic beauties we have.
- detroitdesign@barbettempls !
- namertenMy bf and I bought a house in the Longfellow neighborhood of Minneapolis because we loved the little neighborhood so much and great stuff keeps coming! Have you tried the HiLo Diner? Original 50s diner brought here from Pennsylvania I believe. Our house is a 1920s Craftsman that needed some love....and we've been giving it just that for the last 2 years. So inspired by what you do!
- susanneramseySooo ready for more Rehab Addict!! How much longer?? 😩😩😩
- grscreenprintingVery cool
- oscarsmovingflAwesome post 😉
- susanhall4793Looks awesome!
- earthlyescapeBarbette!!! ❤😍
Log in to like or comment.