fablifeforeverColor craze and I always think I need another Tippi sweater... (especially when it's this one for a steal on ebay!) These heels are likely getting traded for flats in no time #wwwmarch #anystagestylemarch #ootd #jcrew #jcreweverything #jcrewstyle #igfashion #instastyle #igstyle #lookbook #stylediaries #wiwt #whatiwore #whatimwearing #workstyle #workwear #metoday #fromwhereistand #jcrewstyle #igblogger #instablogger #jcrewalways #officestyle #businesscasual #9to5style #winterstyle
- ellenlindley88Absolutely love this outfit!
- beautyatanystageSuch gorgeous colors and layers!
- emily.dorenI ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ this combo!!!
- francesaymeI always search EBay for all the colors I missed out on too. Nice find!! 👏🏼
- joannekatherinestylinNice colors.
- whatnicoleworeThe colors in this sweater are gorgeous 💕
- iamterribCute sweater 💗
- stylediariesbydanaGreat outfit looks like I should visit eBay for some of my old wish list items👍
- mrsgarzelloniI really love this pattern! You look amazing!
- peplumandpearlsGorgeous colors💜💕
- feebee1Love these colors! 💖💜
- fablifeforever@rochelle___m I use @la_stonecanyon I use Forever New delicate fabric wash in cold water and my Tippi sweaters wash beautifully. The bottom hem usually needs a good iron but other than that they look great. You can find the wash on Amazon, I use it for all of my undergarments and cashmere too.
- firstname.lastname@example.org @milljcrew @streetstyleaddiction @appealnstyle522 @ellestanclift @prylb thank you so much sweet friends!!!
- fablifeforever@thehangar08 @rothmansdiscountapparel @lovetobebusyblog @doralysbritto @vanessabenefiel @happinessatmidlife @basically_britt thank you so much!!!
- fablifeforever@elissalynnweise @teacherlife.baseballwife @ideasfrommycloset @stylishprofessor @agelessstyle @sandd43 thank you!!!
- fablifeforever@beautyatanystage @emily.doren @francesayme @joannekatherinestylin @whatnicolewore @iamterrib @stylediariesbydana @mrsgarzelloni thank you!!
- fablifeforever@peplumandpearls @feebee1 thank you!!
- rochelle___mThank you! I always check your post and get work outfit inspirations from you!!
- la_stonecanyonAh, thank you, I ut them in the machine in the silk cycle but they looked awful.
- fablifeforever@la_stonecanyon I put mine in the washer too but I think the wash makes a difference :) I've definitely washed them with regular soap accidentally in warm water and ruined them
Log in to like or comment.