onemileatatimeEasily one of the top five most scenic @spg hotels I've stayed at! #spglife
- whirlwind2000After mild research - @onemileatatime how do you get there???
- noaho82@whirlwind2000 it's no joke to get there for sure. Only a handful of pilots are certified to land at Paro, and no airlines that get there take any Miles currency.
- skimegheathTry Como in Punakha...it is divine
- lancerrific10@onemileatatime did you stay at the Thimphu location also? Is it best to split nights between the two for sightseeing?
- adrianathomas2Which tour operator did you use?
- onemileatatime@adrianathomas2 We used "Keys to Bhutan," which the hotel recommended.
- onemileatatime@lancerrific10 Yep, stayed at both. You'll definitely want to split your time, and possibly do a night or two in Punakha, time permitting.
- onemileatatime@whirlwind2000 We flew Drukair, which is one of only two airlines to fly there. They fly to a handful of airports in the region. We flew out of KTM and returned to DAC.
- smallfeetwalkfarnot bad :0
- travelvinceThanks for sharing @onemileatatime all booked for November 👌
- chipolo_tmgood post!
Log in to like or comment.