lizatripsgetI was really happy to meet with my brother (and his family) who live in Bavaria and thus I don't get to see them very often (2 times a year tops). Ironically, my brother studied English as his first language and ended up in Germany, while I, who have studied German for 12 years, am living in the U.K. now 😂 What about you? Do you have any family members who live abroad and how often do you meet with them? .
#mountainsarecalling #visitaustria #myaustria #discoveraustria #365austria #living_europe #loves_austria #feelaustria #travelshot #ig_österreich #folkscenery #discover_vacations #bestdiscovery #prettylittletrips #halstatt #австрия #theeuropeancollective #igs_europe #loves_europe #mybestcityshots #traveldiary #travelblog #wanderlust #roadtripping #europeanroadtrip #traveladdict #travelshoteu #lake #traveldeeper
- travellikeyouThat's so fun! I'd love to know another language. All of my family lives in US but I wish I had someone who lived abroad! It'd be an excuse to travel ✈️
- oigres.marques@lizatripsget Amazing photo! 😍😍
- stirringwhimsyI have family in the UK, but only see them every few years.
- anandr_gLovely dear friend 👌👌
- jimprosperiI have a summer house south of paris, one in southern india, one on our 1200 acres in mississippi and one in nicaragua, so me i guess😜🏄🏻🏄🏻🏄🏻❤💋
- lizatripsget@lenasfashionandhome ☺
- lizatripsget@visitaustria yes, definitely :)
- lizatripsget@lizzysprettythings thank you :)
- lizatripsget@slowstockholm thank you ☺
- lizatripsget@atlassisters thanks ☺
- lizatripsget@barbheinrichs it's nice to have family so close ☺
- lizatripsget@travellikeyou he still speaks the same language as me :) just moved there after studying for a degree in Germany ☺ but it's a great reason to travel, true ☺
- lizatripsget@stirringwhimsy oh, that sounds like really rare! I hope when you move back to the UK you'll get to see them more often :)
- mooremisadventuresI've heard such great things about Austria!
- mydazzlingwonderland(As for the caption, I am the family member that lives abroad hahaha so I'm the one who can only see her family once (or twice if I'm lucky) a year)
- lizatripsget@mooremisadventures they are all true :)
- lizatripsget@mydazzlingwonderland ohh, just once ? :( I'm sure your family misses you!
Log in to like or comment.