sewingwithkateDay 15: selfless #miymarch17 as my family are so far away I enjoy making for them. I have made numerous pretty dresses for my nieces and even a kimono for my sister but this gilet I made for my Dad is one of my favourites. It's not high fashion, it's a functional piece for the garden, his brief was pockets, so I gave him pockets! @thatwendyward @dressmakerssocial
- stitchless_tvKor.....I wouldn't mind one of those!! Big fan of pockets....
- sewingwithkateI know @stitchless_tv so practical - you could rock this!
- peachishgreenvery cool!
- smallworldbakeryIncredible Kate.
- faberwood_com@sewingwithkate A pocket for everything, that's super good 👍🏻
- sewingwithkate@smallworldbakery thanks Emily x
- sewingwithkate@faberwood_com thanks Fiona x
- crystalhoshorThat may be the best Dad gift ever.
- sewingwithkate@crystalhoshor thanks, he loved it!
- usefulboxThat's amazing! I'm so impressed. I love seeing all the gifts you make and this one is my fav xx
- craftschoolozI always find blokes are really impressed when sewers make stuff like this ! Love it
- wrong_dollOH. MY. DAYS. Just too good!!
- sewjillianSo. Good.
Log in to like or comment.