sephoraGoing for a movie star glow? 🌟 Try one of #CateBlanchett’s favorite products: @SKII's Facial Treatment Essence. It moisturizes, improves texture and clarity, and contributes to a more beautiful, balanced, and glowing complexion ✨ The luxury brand debuted an enchanting, limited-edition bottle design—inspired by the Japanese cherry blossom. Available tomorrow at Sephora 🌸 #MyEssence
- rebeccaafra40trlove this
- angelboy76My Favorite product!❤❤
- melissa.thomasIt's also 100 dollars 🙃
- christinalalaLive for this!
- aisatou_tradingJewerly 💍🇧🇪 @zora.007 @thenichebrands @christinalala @melissa.thomas @angelboy76 @rebeccaafra40tr
- yourbodyneeds1Awesome 💄💋💅
- daoriginallovelyI just experienced the worst service ever with @sephora and you should seriously consider revising your return policy because it stinks. Apparently I returned items that was not within the 90 days period which means you get to keep items that's worth $100. If a product is sent to you that was not returnable the item should be mail back to the customer. Especially if the customer is a VIB ROUGE customer. Otherwise this is consider as stealing. I never thought I'll say this because I have such a heavy busy and active life I order Makeup that I don't get to try right away sometimes I found makeup unopened in my closet that I purchased a year go and haven't not tried. To penalized your customers within a 90-day rule it's beyond ridiculous and I expect so much more from Sephora. And not to mention how rude the supervisor wise and his agent.
- mluciasmithGotta get like Cate the Great and get on that SK-II train. @theintlshopper
- theintlshopper@mluciasmith I want to be her
- teamrousseauo2Such a beautiful dress
- babydollin95I'm always skeptical about trying other products
- teethnclawsFantastic dress. I would wear that in green in a heartbeat. I've never tried the SK-II brand. I have extremely sensitive extremely acne prone skin. Sometimes I think just breathing on it causes me to break out. But as I'm getting older, I'm finding I need more hydration. Anyone have any recommendations regarding the SK-II serums or toners?
Log in to like or comment.