hungrymazToday on Mum on the Move (link in profile 😀) we relive our magical hot air ballooning trip in Bagan, Myanmar. It was a bit touch and go for a while whether the flight would go ahead due to the unpredictable weather conditions- but thankfully we got the go ahead, and it was just awesome 😎 #mumonthemove #myanmartrip #myanmarburma #myanmarphotos #bagantemples #baganmyanmar #burma #igersmyanmar #instamyanmar #buddhisttemple #buddhism #bagan #myanmar .
. #familytravel #travelwithkids #familyvacation #takeyourkidseverywhere #travellingwithkids #hkfamily #tbin #ftb100 #asiatravel #travelasia #lpkids #passionpassport #balloons #hotairballoon #ballooning #balloonsoverbagan @balloonsoverbagan
- dishourtownI would've never thought this was Myanmar, just not what I imagined. Such a lovely view!
- goepicuristaGorgeous view! Myanmar truly is spectacular! Thank you for sharing your journey
- ourglobetrottersWow that is truly spectacular stuff so glad the weather worked for you, ballooning is so fickle!
- conversationswithmysisterHave always wanted to have a hot air balloon experience, must be incredible. How green are those fields?!?! 🍃💚🌱
- littleredsuitcaseThis is so beautiful, so pleased it worked out for you!
- alocalwanderBeing up in a balloon is one of my favorite things!
- tinboxtravellerI'd love to do this, even though I'm a bit scared of heights
- travelwiththegreensI've never been in one. Looks fun
- globetottingSooo amazing!! I've still not been in a hot air balloon
- themomtrotterHow was this with kids. I've never been on one
- nobackhomeDid you take the kids on this?
- wanderingwagarsWow! We're the kids allowed?
- hungrymaz@learningescapes I felt strangely calm despite the heights
- hungrymaz@themomtrotter we left the kids sleeping in the hotel with a babysitter - they are still too young.
- hungrymaz@nobackhome no kids have to be 8 years old to fly, ours are still too young.
- hungrymaz@wanderingwagars not yet - they new to be 8 years old to fly
- travelswithboysHow magnificent! I always regret not going up in one over the Serengeti. Never again
- thekidbucketlistIt's incredible! How many fit in the badger?
- thekidbucketlistOr rather....the basket? 😳😳😳
- suleimansogotyHello, support orphans kids school called new hope academy and orphanage school to get education and supplies and food
Log in to like or comment.