carmensluxurytravelRonda is an easy day trip from Malaga, Marbella and Seville. Surrounded by lush river valleys and sitting above a deep ravine, it's a place that literally takes your breath away. Puente Nuevo which actually means The New Bridge - was actually completed in 1793 and took 42 years to build. The bridge is 98 meters tall and the room under the road has been a hotel, a bar and even a prison. Thanks to my tour guide Matt @TomaandCoe ==================== Location: Ronda, Spain 🇪🇸 ====================
- carmensluxurytravel@shereypaul Thanks for bringing that to my attention
- mamasjetsetlifeI loved Ronda. One of my favourite day trips when I visited the Costa Del Sol. ❤
- seafoodmiamigardensHi Carmen • Luxury Travel! Craving crab cakes? Come on in for a treat!
- luxurytravelersguideNice 👍
- successwithteamworkGreat work! Join us for an event soon🙌
- carmensluxurytravel@mamasjetsetlife I ended up spending the night. It was worth it.
- carmensluxurytravel@seafoodmiamigardens Thanks! If I ever get down to Miami Gardens I will😁
- carmensluxurytravel@alzofrito Thanks!
- carmensluxurytravel@luxurytravelersguide Thanks sweetie😊
- carmensluxurytravel@successwithteamwork 👏👏Sure
- thetravelcaptainwill have to put this on the list 😊
- garethwloweFantastic shot! impressive
- indonesiaandhotelsCool! 😍
- carmensluxurytravel@thetravelcaptain It's well worth it
- carmensluxurytravel@garethwlowe Thank you!
- carmensluxurytravel@indonesiaandhotels Beautiful views
- world_of_arnaudCool @carmensluxurytravel
- vacayislifeNice 👍🏿
Log in to like or comment.