live.like.a.goddessAnd it *finally* came out of the oven! This guy took about an hour to cook, since I got a little heavy handed with the flour. Oh, and since the oven was on - we made an #applepie for dessert 🍨 #olivebread #carboverload #baking #cookingwithkids
- live.like.a.goddessTomorrow - I'm hitting the gym 🏃🏽♀️🏋🏽
- plo820I 💛 olive bread! Can you share the recipe?
- live.like.a.goddess@plo820 It's up on the blog. A couple of changes I made to this particular recipe: I used 1/2 white and 1/2 wheat flour. I also chopped up spinach instead of cilantro (bc I didn't have any cilantro in the house. Basically anything green!). And feel free to douse with olive oil at the end for a nice golden bread http://www.livelikeagoddess.com/olive-bread-with-cilantro-and-spring-onions/
- email@example.com Great I will look for it and send you a pic when I make it! 😉I've had really good results baking bread in my Dutch oven - gets a great crust and stays soft inside.
- live.like.a.goddess@plo820 I don't have anything quite so fancy. Send pics. Call me if you need help. Remember: you want the bread to be the texture of PlayDough before allowing it to sit, rise, covered w a clean towel for about 30 min to let the alchemy of yeast to work.
- dreamingelegance_apparel50Lets do this this right here is awesome! How do u interest bout being an clothing rep?? Relay our pack an t.x.t. my information contained inside our this biography! Send it rapidly=) My company will be no question be stoked too welcome you on the team=)
- demetrageorgeWe use a bunt cake pan too!
Log in to like or comment.