aiplifestyle"What if?" I say that a lot. What if we could use everything to assist us rather than label the hard, painful things as things to fix. What if the hardest things could assist us in some way? Is there a downside to that? I haven't found one. It doesn't mean things get easier or less painful. But it could mean that all things hold purpose for us and that simple re-frame changes our biology instantly. The consciousness of Loving is beyond time and space. It is time and space. If we choose it. Everything is here to assist. Not going to sugar coat..this is not a walk in the park to do this work. Loving all my pieces is humbling and the vulnerability required is super uncomfortable. But, we can hold hands as we walk toward remembering our divinity together. I love you ❤
- aiplifestyle#autoimmunepaleo #autoimmuneprotocol #love #lovewins #loveisthemedicine #aiplifestyle #iloveyou
- paleopaparazziSuch a beautiful reminder of our worth, love you lady!
- syannawand_ntpI love this. Yesterday, during a particularly hard moment, when everything seemed to be crumbling and frayed, I got still and asked my pain what it would like to show me. It replied simply, "your strength," and in that moment, all resistance disappeared. #lovewins every time. Thank you for your work! It continues to inspire me daily.
- _pjeanne_You have the best outlook on life...so grateful to know you ❤
- waz02Oh dear. I love you. I look forward to your posts so much. And the beautiful pics with your hair down.
- jilan_carroll_glorfieldI love this. Pure truth//Pure gold.
- karmen1222Love it and I love you ❤❤
- jennygirl.healsYes ❤✨
Log in to like or comment.