- blendtec💚WHITE CHOCOLATE MATCHA PISTACHIO BITES💚
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 tsp matcha powder
1 cup roasted & salted pistachios
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tbsp real maple syrup
1️⃣Add chocolate to a heatproof glass bowl.
2️⃣Fill saucepan with 2" of water; bring to a simmer over medium heat.
3️⃣Rest bowl over pan and heat until chocolate has melted.
4️⃣Stir in matcha powder. Set aside.
5️⃣Add pistachios, coconut and maple syrup to Twister jar, blend on medium speed for 1-3 minutes until smooth.
6️⃣Fill silicone muffin liner with 1/2 tbsp melted white chocolate.
7️⃣Top with 1 tsp pistachio filling.
8️⃣Cover with 1 tbsp melted white chocolate.
9️⃣Refrigerate or freeze until firm and remove from liner. Store in refrigerator.
- vrose223What is Matcha?
- minerbing@blendtec can I make this with sweetened shredded coconut and omit the maple syrup?
- bertaclorofilaMmmmmm 😍😍💚
- jalanaj@shanwms4 💚
- blendtec@minerbing You probably can -- it just won't be as sweet and won't have the same texture.
- blendtec@vrose223 It's powdered green tea leaves! 🍃
- sweetlyrawWoah these look and sound insanely good!
- leochick2929@frannysugarluv 😋
- tisonlyme143great treat here
- adrienneafernandez@rainbowunicorn513 these look fabulous!!