mrskfit1 week postpartum vs. 14 weeks postpartum - what I've learned? Walking does wonders! AND Nothing happens overnight.
I set my focus on accomplishing small goals for myself each day...and NOT weighing myself. I knew what mattered most was HOW I felt, not what the scale showed me.
My workout routine has been scattered - as I'm sure any new mom knows it's hard to keep to an exact schedule, but I did make a point to get out for a walk everyday!
I've kept to my normal diet, letting myself indulge in chocolate, ice cream and bread..but also making sure I eat my greens 🌿
I'm exclusively breastfeeding, so feeding my son is my number ONE priority over losing weight. I've heard stories of women trying to diet too soon after giving birth only to realize their milk supply decreases.
I felt so in love with my body when I was pregnant and after giving birth I had to remind myself that just because my body no longer carried a human, it was STILL beautiful. 💞
#postpartumbody #bodyafterbaby #fitmom
- big_native_troutGreat piece. ....and you look great ! So happy for you guys :)
- jessh1077Amazing post! I think you look fantastic and have thee best attitude! #inspirationalmama
- misslindseymYou are such an amazing mom! 💕
- beckybarshowPreach!!! :)
- linzerlouAmen! An amazing, strong, beautiful body that God made with so much purpose as a women, wife and mama!
- mrskfitThank you all!! @big_native_trout @jessh1077 @misslindseym @linzerlou
- ahoffkosikYou look incredible! Glad you're feeling good too :)
- mrskfitThanks @ahoffkosik! ☺
Log in to like or comment.