mariasansoneYou know I love a holiday & I've got St Patrick's Day on me brain! ☘️Everyone will be after your lucky charms if you make these! 😜☘️⭐️💙🌈 🍻🤸♂️💚💫 🤑☘️LUCKY RICE KRISPIE TREATS :
4 cups of regular marshmallows
6 cups of Rice Krispie cereal
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
green food coloring
3/4 cup of Lucky Charm’s marshmallows
Melt butter over low heat until completely melted. Gradually add marshmallows and stir often to avoid burning. When marshmallow butter mixture is completely melted, add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, green food coloring & mix. Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispie cereal. Once mixture is mostly combined, stir in marshmallows. Cut in squares, use shamrock cookie cutter or roll into balls & place on sticks! Serve with green milk (or beer!) No judgement. 😜🍺
#stpatricksday #stpatricksdaytreats #dessert #iloveaholiday #pinspired #pinteresting #easy
- vvaughn2722Looks good
- coley_cole3313@mariasansone and there will be a lot of us viewers who will be moving on as well. Can't stand the new lady.
- coley_cole3313@az4reel seriously wrong direction. 😣
- hanna_barberafanAnother great idea😊
- teri0912Thank you Maria 😊 definitely going to make this for my granddaughters 👯☘️
- steeler_country84I need these in my life
- monicarr17Thank you!
- cheetahmom50So cute! Thanks for sharing!!!
- cheetahmom50And I will miss you too!
- alunaticThose look like they would get you pretty high
- marisameleroThis weekend @fa.melero
- rachstuhtWhat size pan did you put these in?
- mariasansone@rachstuht 8x8 but doesn't really matter
- mariasansone@az4reel thanks!!! It's great to have a hair fan! 💁🏼👏
- mariasansone@coley_cole3313 🤷🏼♀️
- marisun17I went to target I got all my ingredients lol better look as pretty as yours 😂
- mariasansone@marisun17 how did they come out?!? ☘️
- marisun17@mariasansone I need them for tomorrow morning . So I'm making them tonight ! 🍀🙈I was told till not make them too early or they would harden ?
Log in to like or comment.