claraparkesNever mind the blizzard raging outside. Let's talk about what just came out of my oven. @nigelslater's double ginger cake makes a house a home and cures all that may ail you.
- littlesandteaI was thinking about making Eve's pudding for later but now all I want is this 😬
- adie536That looks divine! Smitten Kitchen's Butterscotch Pie is in the oven here.
- irondutchieMaybe that's what I should do. With everyone home I am not getting the knitting time I want/need/deserve. As soon as I sit down I hear "I'm starving, is there anything to eat". For crying out loud, I made lasagna, chili, pulled pork, corn bread.
- lolieshellOh honey you are not training them right....you have done more than necessary
- conniecgi@irondutchie surely you can now say "warm up some leftovers yourselves " 😉
- irondutchie@conniecgi yup but you should see the mess left behind. Amazing.
- irondutchie@lolieshell I know I now realize I have failed as a mother!
- victoriacouldwellI've gotta go hunt down this recipe and make it immediately!! 😍😍😍
- poohnclLooks amazing!
- writingaroundOkay. I have to know why you bake during storms! Just 'cause. ??!!!!!
- lakewapoLooks delicious! ...any hard sauce going to be served with that?
- judymalYumm-coming over...
- ramonafirehorseOh that sounds divine. Must look it up
- purleweYou know my love of ginger cake...
- smittenknittinIs that the pear and ginger cake? Yum!
- yorkshirejoolsWe love that recipe
- lesliewindWhen the weather is tough, the tough get cooking. That and eating are my go to storm responses.
Log in to like or comment.