betrayaltraumarecoveryIf you were at UCAP on Saturday, you may have heard Dr. Jill Manning mention the benefits of women getting qualified help from an APSATS trained coach or therapist.
Did you know you can schedule a FREE 30 minute consultation with one of our APSATS coaches? This gives you the opportunity to try it out and see if it's a good fit.
Coach Rae has shared some things you can do before your consultation to help you get the most out of the time:
1. When you schedule your consultation online, please provide as much background information as possible (to whatever degree you're comfortable). The more detail you provide BEFORE the consultation, the more time your coach can spend addressing your needs DURING the appointment.
2. Come prepared to ask your coach 1 or 2 specific questions—either about your personal situation, BTR coaching logistics, her own trauma background, or her professional experience. Focus on the things that are MOST important to you.
3. Come prepared to tell your coach 1 or 2 ways you'd like her to help you. Focus on your TOP PRIORITY needs.
Visit btr.org and search Seven Tips to Maximize Your FREE New Client Consultation for more tips.
- betrayaltraumarecovery#lifecoach #therapysession #divorced #traumatized #emotionalabuse #betrayed #boundary #recoveryforlife #recoveryjourney #onedatatatime #healingtime #fightforlove #pornkillslove #fightthenewdrug #startsomewhere #ucap #ucap2017 #utahcounty #utahcoalition #ineedhelp #gethelp #overcomingpornography #ldsaddictionrecovery
- 12stepscripturesThanks for sharing these tips!
- ginaconoverThat is so awesome!!
Log in to like or comment.