susanrockefellerClimate change has not only brought the warmest years on record since 1997, but also extreme weather events of all kinds. According to @scientific_american snowstorms, like today’s, and hurricanes are likely effects of a climate in transition. I hope that everyone stays safe and warm in today’s weather, while remaining mindful of the big picture, not just one day’s climate!❄️💨🌧
- tenzinphotoYes it's terrible. Such a short view is propagated in the nomenclature of politicos... we must realize a multigenerational plan to change this situation
- theregenerationmagKeep up the good work.
- ulicesalfonsoartWell said
- elyxir.coIt is oddly cold here on the equator. We wonder if it is because the latent heat had been used in the warming of the ice caps :( Very strange weather patterns indeed. Love your work and the awareness you bring to these pressing issues !
- theplanetlovelifeThe 🌎 💙's You!
- sstokesnycKeep reminding your readers of global warming since the orange monster denies scientists and environmentalists
- mr._limitlessThis is a breath taking sight. Absolutely effortless beauty
- davide_servoliniIs that real or just Tolkien???? #tolkien
- christopherthomas8888Extreme weather patterns have occurred for thousands of years and we need to be mindful that our planet has always been somewhat unpredictable ...And for me a humbling thought that we mere mortals can't and won't ever control Mother Nature ... But in saying this we must be more aware than ever of our duty and daily responsibility to love and respect the beautiful intricate and complex ecosystem that supports us... on a daily basis and our habits should always consider what impact we make on this environment .. What we buy and how disposable it is... how these products impact on our environment ... We need to act out of love for our planet... not out of fear of destroying it ... Awareness is paramount 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸❄️❄️❄️❄️And I too hope people stay safe 🌸🌸
- lojongmeditationBeautiful photo and sentiment...No doubt everyone is noticing small changes, our family in Tibet have been telling us that the snow comes less and less, later and later. As nomads they rely on natures rhythms to live by, from shifting their yaks across the plains in spring to graze, to bunkering in and making blankets in the winter months. Less rain, less grass, less grass, less ability to feed their herd.... Over here in Oz, we're experiencing much longer hot months..it's overwhelming, a little paralysing but ultimately within our power to change by being #mindful of our actions and how they reverberate across the globe. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️small steps, big changes :) #hope #peoplepower #consciousliving #love
- buildingacontainerhomeSuper nice!
- thehouseofmagAwesome 📸✨
- weezerinoGreat shot and excellent content!
- xtinainthecityWonderful photograph!
- bdance103I loooooove that picture 🤗
- jinderatwalKeep up the incredible work. We need more people in this world like you and it starts with what you are doing. Education and brining understanding and awareness to the reality of what's going on. I think we need to be more aware and present in our daily lives instead of running on autopilot, and by that I mean even in the small things we do like cooking a meal. That being said, it's sad but people don't even know they're contributing to the problem because of societal norms. Once a shift in awareness and consciousness begins in an individual, the collective conscious of the global community will begin to shift as well. Thank you for everything you and your family is doing. I appreciate you Susan!! ❤️☺️☺️ you're a jewel!!!
- skvorempireWow so amazing!
Log in to like or comment.