functionwares, cuttoff1973, catsmonarch, cathyyydu, sagharsondra, shrimppuff326, kt_sweet_sweet_kt, dlass81, aayymaymay and cathygoldstein1 like this
caseynotaustin7 ways to completely FAIL Dr. Goldstein's Sleep Hygiene Challenge. #gobluesleep When it's time to sleep, do not bring the following devices to bed:
1. Your smartphone (the most common no-no.)
2. Nintendo Wii Mario Kart controller (High stakes racing at bedtime is not at all ideal for a good night's rest.)
3A. You laptop computer (Don't take your unfinished work to bed with you.)
3B. Your other laptop computer (Don't take funny talking cat YouTube videos to bed with you.)
4. TV remotes (two, because nobody has just one.)
5. Your iPod touch (for when you think you need to look at your smartphone but you're talking on it. Don't do this in bed.)
6. Your iPad. (Between your iPhones, iPod, and MacBooks, you really don't need this at all.)
7. Not sure what this is. My son left this in here and it has Netflix playing and certainly shouldn't be in your bed.)
This list is not all inclusive, but it's a good place to start when determining what items are not conducive to proper sleep hygiene.
- cathygoldstein1Casey 😂😂😂 yes what NOT to do!!!!
- jewelscentjenWhat do you mean? I can't sleep with the TV on and I have to turn my phone off? Uhh I never go to sleep until 2 am. So funny how you take it all away and boom patients are out.
Log in to like or comment.