detroitdesignTaking a stripped out main floor and adding an arch and landing :) and getting a coat closet---the rest is a media wall -I have never designed for a TV before, but everyone keeps telling me that people like them ...who knew #1928#nicolecurtis#rehabaddict no #originalwoodwork
- naagm60I'm not a fan of the TV over a mantle as though it is a work of art. I'm not a big TV watcher but I make an exception in your case! #rehabaddict
- ruthmelton305What happened to your show? I don't see it on tv anymore. If it still is what channel does it play on? I'm in Big Spring TX
- _donnavspekWhen is your show coming back?? Sure do miss it‼️
- richardstotzDon't know if there's a wall behind you but don't make the arch too wide in case the buyer decides to mount a large screen tv. Be safe Nicole.
- mminselobertsA TV with a frame...
- mminselobertsLove the arches, Nicole.
- kathrynduffy44Richard Stotz,that's funny.
- nikipalmer81So sad when there is no original woodwork!
- hawkinson_caroloyNicole, when do you start your shows back up? Miss you and your workers!!
- greene.w13Whose finishing the drywall there wouldn't it be nice to have some local union help out there?
- email@example.com it's all my guys. We are a small Bobby and Nikki company:) and this job is all of 1200 sq feet
- greene.w13@detroitdesign well just figured I'd throw it out there we do a lot of charity work through our hall so if you're ever looking.
- erikdoesdiyLooks like a great vision @detroitdesign
- lmatrasko@detroitdesign We like tvs so we can watch your show!
- amycsmallsOk I hate to ask this but where are your boots from? Needing some like that that I can work in. 👊🏻
- jbow416I❤️what you do rehabbing homes and bringing them back to life
- detroitdesign@amycsmalls Amsterdam -small shop #handmade
- amycsmallsWell darn! Thank you for responding though! Love those!
- angieledwidgeI've always loved arches💛
Log in to like or comment.