sarahmarinophotoBlack and white photography 📷 tip #5 of 10: All types of light can work for black and white photography. Many landscape photographers 🏞 limit themselves to the golden hour 🌅at the beginning and end of the day. While this practice can work for color photography, it can be quite limiting for black and white photography. Since a black and white photograph can often benefit from strong contrast, mixed lighting 🌦, and midday weather ⛈, all times of day and all kinds of lighting situations can work quite well. 👍I took the photo shown here under a bright blue sky in the middle of the day. In finishing the photo in black and white, I could play up the contrasts in the sky and foreground. So, if you want to create photos in black and white, be open to opportunities throughout the day. Photo: a geothermal area in northern Iceland. ♨️#naturephotography #blackandwhite #bnw_life #ig_shotz_bw #top_bnw #bnw_captures #bnw_drama #world_bnw #bnw_planet #igworldclub_bnw #iceland
- _chphotoI've been loving your B&W's !
- montanamaggieWhat I always tell myself! Anytime of the day is right. Loving your series, thanks for the tips!
- w.j.r._studiosAmazing photo ❤️😊
- martingrahammeyersPretty cool!
- drkanabYour B&W shots from the last week have been insanely beautiful and inspiring 🙏🏼
- sarahmarinophoto@drkanab thanks so much, Dustin. I'm glad you have enjoyed my recent posts. 😊
Log in to like or comment.