happycomesfirst"Je t'aime. Aujourd'hui. Ce soir. Demain. Pour toujours. Si je vivais mille ans, je t'appartiendrais pour tous. Si je vivais mille vies, je te ferais mienne dans chacune d'elles." - Noah Shaw aka bae 😍
I'm curious, do any of you speak any other languages? 🤗 I studied French all the way up to year 12 but it's been so long since I've used it that I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation anymore 😂
- oliviascatastropheI speak Dutch as well but I'm living in the Netherlands so yeah 😇
- becauseiamabookloverI speak French, English and a little bit of Spanish
- rosaliereadsMy first language is French but I'm pretty much bilingual (English) and I can wiggle my way with German a bit !
- annerose2602Lovely! I can speak, write, read and understand 4 languages fluently, and then there's my rusty Spanish 😅🙈 French is one of my fluent languages, so I really like that quote! 😍
- happycomesfirst@rachaelrexds THANK YOU RACHAEL!!! 😘💕
- happycomesfirst@blueberrybooks Ahhhh thanks so much, Kat!!! That means a lot to me 😘💕
- happycomesfirst@book_tales THANK YOUUUU!!! 😍💕
- happycomesfirst@curious_storyteller ohhhh one of my Booktube friends speaks Spanish & it sounds like such a beautiful language 😍
- happycomesfirst@elia_perugini Thank you so much!!! ❤
- happycomesfirst@bookscoffeeandwine DO ITTTTTT it's such an amazing trilogy!! 😍 Wow, Bulgarian! Did you learn it at school?
- happycomesfirst@oliviascatastrophe omg all this time & I never knew that about you! That's so cool 😍
- happycomesfirst@becauseiamabooklover that is AWESOME! Maybe if I ever get back to studying French, you can test me! 🙈
- happycomesfirst@rosaliereads French is such a BEAUTIFUL language, I'd really like to go back to studying it! And I've heard one of my friends speak German & I love it so much 😍
- happycomesfirst@annerose2602 HOLY CRAP I NEVER KNEW THAT!!! That's amazing - how did you come to know all these languages? 😍
- becauseiamabooklover@happycomesfirst hahaha!!! Yeah!! 😁
- curious_storyteller@happycomesfirst I love it. ^_^
- rosaliereads@happycomesfirst i love German!! It's so complicated to learn tho 🙈
- annerose2602@happycomesfirst Luxembourgish is my mother tongue, our education system includes German, French and English, and I decided to add Spanish to my curriculum 😊
- choco_latte2790Well, of course~ I speak Mandarin Chinese, supposedly, one of the most difficult languages to learn. I suspect that Latin or Arabic would be more difficult though~
Log in to like or comment.