rebekahlyons"We aren't responsible for the healing, we are only responsible for the asking" • Free to Ask was hands-down the hardest chapter to write • So many questions around the topic of healing • Thank you for sharing, Diane. 🙏🏻📘 #youarefreebook #aslongaswehavebreath #wewillask •
Repost from @pilgrimpassingthrough.
This book.. I'm a pretty package purchaser.. a total sucker for cute book covers and in all honesty I bought it for the cover #shallow I know.. but the words on these pages are anything but shallow..
This morning I read the chapter where the author was challenged to pray for healing in the lives of hurting people.. I won't attempt to capsulize it and cheapen it, you need to read it for yourselves #forreals but I went to the grocery store today and ran into an old friend as I was checking out.. she's suffering physically with a life threatening illness.. I stood listening to her story feeling utterly helpless.. then I recalled the words I read not but an hour before.. I asked her if I could pray for her.. we stepped outside Clark's and we bowed our heads and began to beseech God for healing.. it wasn't fancy, I didn't pray in king James, I don't know Hebrew or Greek.. but I knocked on heavens doors heavy handed with my heart.. I simply asked with as much faith as I possessed for healing.. I'm not certain what God will do.. but as long as I have breath in my lungs I will seek and ask for His healing touch on any suffering person I know. Healing comes in different forms..I know the type of healing I was asking God for today, but I know He'll heal in some capacity..whichever He chooses.. I'm thankful for this power packed read that inspires me to know God more.. to live as a participant and not a mere spectator in this thing we call Christianity..
Thank you Rebekah.. you nailed it on this book.. or should I say, God used you mightily to bring home some nuggets that so many people just like me desperately need to digest..❤️
#youarefree #truthsetsyoufree #read #readwithapurpose #transformation #Yes #amen
- wendyannwhiteAmazing testimony of God's word in action. Can you imagine what would take place if we truly asked God. Not second guessing ourselves just ask and see what He can do.
- kimmybiddleLove this!! Love you!
- teamdriskellWow - love her encouraging words for you Rebekah!
- greeniemommie1Do I need the DVD to do this study?
- nay_dean@pilgrimpassingthrough love your heart friend!! ❤️❤️
- juliesanderskeymerPraise the Lord! Rebekah & Diane, thank you for sharing! (I also I liked Rebekah's book cover! 😉) Five powerful words: "May I pray for you?" We say "I'll pray for you" when someone tells us they need prayer but why don't we just pray for them right then? The Spirit leads me to ask those five words in the moment & pray with the person, right then, real time wherever we are, on the phone, in a text, on Facebook, etc. Rebekah, I'm almost done with "You Are Free" & your other book arrived today! I smile & cry as I read: we have a lot in common. I cried tears for you the other night as you shared something in the book that has been a fear for me. Bless you for sharing your journey. Lord, thank You for Diane @pilgrimpassingthrough & @rebekahlyons. Please bless & embolden them for Your glory! Amen! 🙏
- heatherjk23Yes!!! This is SO key...love how Holy Spirit speaks to you about the things women need in just the right timing! ❤️ you sister!
- barbaranieweg@rebekahlyons Diane wrote such a wonderful comment. When, I read that part of your book..I so wish I had you sitting in front of me to ask 1000 questions to. Like what about when your not healed? But you've asked a million times, is it a lack of faith like others tell you or forbid the sun that you or told you have when your illness only gets worse? Boy, I could go on. I am looking forward to rereading that part of the book. And maybe who knows? I can ask you those questions? Thanks for putting your love and heart in the book.
- elissamichelle27@wenlo9 this looks like such a good book!! I just need to finish the other 20 books I've started first 😂
- wenlo9Yes it does!!! I can't even finish the three that I have and the ten that I want. How about we get one copy and read it to each other during lunch???
- karenstottWow. so good
- laurajoyfulThis is beautiful. Have the book on my nightstand...opening it now. ❤️
- joywhortonSo good! I need to get this.
- reneweddailyI want to read this!! Where is it available?
- johanafpHave you read this book yet ?
- johanafpHave you read this book yet @randiryness_ ?
- randiryness_No but it sounds amazing @johanafp
Log in to like or comment.