katie_carricoIt may or may not be true that over the weekend, I solely consumed the amount of Taco Bell actually purchased and verified by the TB cashier as "definitely enough to feed three people." Anyhow, the Naked Chalupa made it all worth it. I was surprised by how much I liked it! #idontfeelbadtheguyinfrontofmeorded70dollarsofTacoBell #DiningatmyDesk #chicagogrammers #tacotuesday
- katiebirdbakesI have a secret love for Taco Bell. Cheesy gordita crunch for life.
- macaronsandlavenderGirl, I'm into it!! I'm impressed!! I actually can't remember the last time I had Taco Bell.
- therescuerunwayAlways hits the spot (for better or worse 😬)
- classiccitychicI've been Very curious about this but also apprehensive lol!
- pantrygrubsI still want to try this so bad!!! Was it good?! I don't even remember the last time I had Taco Bell
- imhungrybynature😂😂😂 no shame! Taco Bell is the best!
- chrstyrnhrtYou had this over the past weekend? I've been to three Taco Bells over the last 10 days, and they all said this was off the menu. 🤔
- campfiresandconciergesCantina? 🤔
- nikkikanterI 💜Taco Bell. The 7-Layer Burrito, no guac, is my fave.
- inspiringkitchenThat's too funny. Guilty pleasures are always worth it.
- kitchennomadCan't remember the last time I had Taco Bell, but those promos for that chalupa are all over!
- chasingthetasteThat looks so good! I haven't been to Taco Bell in ages, but need to return 😋
- katie_carrico@chrstyrnhrt yep, Wicker Park Taco Bell!
- alimelyn5That naked chalupa is actually really good. 🌮
- thejollyhostessI still cannot wait to try! What did you like about it?
- foodpournLove this pic 👌👌
- pictures_of_coffee_phillyYeah... it's really actually pretty damn good!
- personallypaleoI owe my relationship to Taco Bell. Snack to woo drunken me at 2am over 7.5 years ago. Spoiler: it worked
Log in to like or comment.