saffrontrailI don't have a big sweet tooth, but if someone left me with this box of 'Gor papdi' I might just go out of control. This one, from the Shri Chembur Jain Gruhaudyog, is a special saunf flavour gor papdi, which is a traditional Gujarati sweet made using just whole wheat flour, ghee and jaggery. This special variety has lots of fennel seeds in it, which gives it a most unique flavour, which I loved!
I was in Mumbai for a family function earlier this month and I had nearly half the box by myself. Kya karen, control hi nahi hua :D
#mumbai #mumbaiigers #saffrontrail #saffrontrailreccos #sweets #fennel #gujarat #gujaratifood #sweettooth #indiansweets #mumbaifoodies #chembur #Jain #Indianfood
- saffrontrail@priyal270 do you know this place?
- cookiekamdarGol papdi is a common Gujarati mithai, usually made at home. Different families make theirs thinner or thicker and some add 'warming' ingredients like sauf, gaund, etc. I like mine simple, and freshly made. Warm straight off the pan is yum !
- finla.noronhaNever had these but sounds delicious
- gayugautyTheir kaju katli is too good . Authentic taste
- ushma_asherthe mohanthaal there it is amazing
- touring_monkI want this please @saffrontrail
- paruputhogayal@saffrontrail their badushas are to die for 😋
- madam_eats_a_lotIt's the bestest ... Their mohanthar is also the best
- aniketsuleDamn yum
Log in to like or comment.