toddsallyBioluminesent algae bloom
Somerset North West Coast Tasmania
#Tasmania #Lovethisplace #northwesttasmania #tasmaniasnorthernexposure #Beach #northwestcoast #bioluminescence #discovertasmania #skyweatheraus @escapesnaps #nature #seasparkle #algae #bioluminescent
- tasmaniasnorthwestCould we share @toddsally?
- toddsallySure can @tasmaniasnorthwest
- buzzfeedannahi @toddsally i'm anna from buzzfeed. we're doing a story on the bioluminescence sighting in tasmania and we'd love to include your pic. can we get your permission?
- davenwolf_daggerWow awesome
- tasmaniasnorthwest@buzzfeedanna feel free to include Tassie's North west as we've never had it before! 😉
- buzzfeedannayo @tasmaniasnorthwest do you have an email address? love to get a quote from you guys!
- toddsallyHi @buzzfeedanna - you have my permission to use the pic 😁
- buzzfeedannaTHANKS SO SO MUCH @toddsally !
- travelersstepHow it's possible ?
- toddsally@travelersstep Bioluminescent phytoplankton turns bright blue when threatened.
- katsedHi Todd, I'm a web producer for FOX 13 News in Florida. May we have permission to share your photo on our web/social and with sister stations? We can certainly credit you. Thanks!
- arthurdemsuHi @toddsally I'm Arthur from actualidad.com. We're doing a story on the bioluminescence sighting in Tasmania and we'd love to include your pic. Can we get your permission?
- toddsally@arthurdemsu yes Arthur you have my permission.
- toddsally@katsed hi that would be would be wonderful yes you have my permission. My name is Sally 😁 todd is my surname.
- a.genichНасытили океан радиацией, и отморозив морды, сваливают на морские водоросли. Хитрый ход запудрить мозги людям.
- email@example.com wish i could read that 😀
- margiew27My goodness Sally, you have hit a jackpot there my dear, well done, great pic, you could be charging for it! Don't you think? 😊
- mgueriteYour pictures are absolutely stunning @toddsally 💙 I'll be in Hobart this coming weekend and was wondering if it's still possible to see the bioluminescence at rocky cape, or whether it occurs only for a few days? Tossing up whether to drive there or not and can't seen to find much info online! Keep up the beautiful posts! 💙
- toddsally@mguerite there was a little bit left at Penguin on the 19th but i think it may nearly be gone. Have had some rain here also which may affect it. Dont think you would find any at Rocky Cape unfortunately.
- mguerite@toddsally thanks for getting back to me!
Log in to like or comment.