whatscookingoodlooking_kinda bummed that the 12-18" of snow they were calling for in nyc is now a couple inches of wet, slushy mess .... so staying inside, cooking + writing all day, and kicking it off with this warming breakfast of turmeric oats cooked in @milkadamia nut mylk + topped with some caramelized banana, blood orange, blueberries, hemp seeds + bee pollen
- sophiejewkesSame! Wish it was more of a blizzard and not just ice...
- marie_joellle😍😭 yummm
- arthurstreetkitchenI'm bummed too! What's the point??! I just went outside and the ice is a mess. 👎🏽
- cahmunThis looks delicious though! 😋
- whatforbreakfastYummy, you made a good choice 💪❤️
- lucy_and_lentilsGorgeous plate full
- whatscookingoodlooking_@pilatessabrina thank you!💕
- whatscookingoodlooking_@bliu07 I know, such a bummer!:(
- email@example.com exactly!❤
- whatscookingoodlooking_@munchy_momo it's the actual pollen from the stems where bees pollinate! it has a very concentrated honey-like taste (slightly bitter though) with the same antioxidant / antibacterial properties that honey has + it's a complete protein! I find it's best used sprinkled over something like oatmeal or yogurt or blended into a smoothie
- munchy_momoAwesome! Thanks for the info!
- milkadamiaYum this is so awesome, we ❤ it!!! May we share and tag you in the photo caption, @whatscookingoodlooking ? I am sooo delighted that you are liking our mylk!
- sinai.gourmetPut that in your pipe and smoke it!
- ashrodThe prettiest.
- minimaluftigFantastic!! ✌🏻📷💛
Log in to like or comment.